Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Working Overtime

Our walk was cut a little short today so I could get to Berean early. We had a lot of mail that would need to be processed. If interested in reading about our day there click HERE.  I didn't get home until close to 4:00 pm. Mark actually beat me home.  I'm exhausted and crabby yet didn't really do any hard labor.  Just sitting at a desk typing in names, numbers and addresses all day and yet feel like I've been run over by a truck. How do office workers DO IT?  I'd much rather be cleaning stalls and working horses.
Tomorrow Karin and I will be hauling 6 of the mares home from Middle Grove.  It is only going to get in the low 20s which will help with the mud.  I'm glad we were not planning on hauling today. The wind has been ferocious 40-50 mile an hour gusts. The car was getting blown all over the road on the way home and tonight the wind is slamming into the walls, windows and doors trying to find an entrance.  Hopefully the wind will die down before we haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment