Friday, November 17, 2017

They Made It

Ben, Taunya, Addyson, Jack, Jace, and little Abe made it here by 2:00 am this morning. Knowing they were coming in very very late we did not think they would be over here early but they came walking in at 6:30 am. We were so thrilled to see them. The kids went right to the toys, even before eating breakfast. They were shown where the goodies were, breakfast was cooked then I left for the walk. Addyson came with me and surprised great grandma and Diane. Ruth and Joan didn't come this morning. Addyson helped feed Rhonda's cats then it was just too cold so she ran back to the house. When we got to the house mom and Diane stopped in to see everyone then we walked mom home and quit. Diane was leaving in a few hours for Gulf Shores, AL.
We had a good day but no pictures. What WAS I thinking. Tomorrow I'll do better. Mark and I hosted potluck tonight. We had 11 of us around the table. All of my kids and ALL of my grandkids got together at Phil and Anna's house. I missed all that fun but we had a very nice time at potluck, PLUS the meal was top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment