Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Last Cavapoo

No walk this morning, we were having more rain. I thought that would give me enough time to do get some work done on the website before heading to the Berean office but nothing went right entering the pictures. At 8:25 am I threw my purse and camera on the passenger front seat,  jumped in the car and pushed the start button but nothing happened. Our car doesn't need to have the key inserted, it will start as long as the key is in the car. At first I thought maybe the key was in my purse but then realized my purse is in the car so if the key was in the purse the car would start. I ran back into the house and started searching. All the coat pockets, all of Mark's clothing pockets but no luck. Finally I called Mark to see if he had taken the key with him this morning. He didn't but knew where the another key was and I was finally on my way sending a quick text to Cindy that I was going to be a little late. Cindy and I were the only workers this morning but got the job done by 10:00 am.
When I arrived home both Sarah and Rhoda were here.  Rhoda with her dog Ruby and Ruby's puppies, Sarah with baby Zion, her dog Rizzy and Rizzy's puppies. Rhoda was asked to help take the truck in to Zane's in Hanna City for repairs. Taking the truck in though helped me find the car keys. Turned out the key WAS in the car on the front seat. Just the battery in the key fob is low so it wouldn't start the car. When we got back from Zanes we went to work.  Sarah has just one puppy left still for sale out of this litter. We made a short video of this puppy playing outside with her siblings, Rizzy and Ruby.
We also took a few updated pictures for the website.


If you would like to see the rest of her pictures click HERE. As soon as we finished playing with the puppies we headed up to the barn to start moving in bales. We needed 3 moved in today. We have such big mares that we may need to buy more bales to make it through until spring.  Sangria was glad for the new bale but her filly wasn't sure if she liked being covered by hay as her mom was eating.
Sangria would pull it off and most of it would fall on top of Serenity. 
Rhoda pulled Roxanne out next. Roxanne hadn't been ridden in a while so we weren't sure how well she would behave. The sun came out but the wind was blowing hard.

 The first time Rhoda asked for a trot Roxanne kicked out. Rhoda ended up asking for a whip which did the job. If Roxanne didn't respond to a gentle kick she got tapped with the whip and at that point was much quicker to respond. She gave Rhoda some very nice open trot. 

After both girls left I went in to rest a bit and clicked on AC Central listening to Clark Stoller from Gridley. I only got about half done when the call came from Zane's that the truck was done. Mark was called to see if he would be home before the 5:00 pm closing time so I could get a ride in to pick it up. We made it there with time to spare. I finished listening to Clark as I was making supper. 
Tonight Mark drove mom and me to church. Craig Stickling had the service starting at Genesis 3 and ending in Revelation 20. 


No comments:

Post a Comment