Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Very Nice Thank You Note

In the mail came a special card, one that will be kept for my old age. The lady buying Lily's colt sent a beautiful card with this written in it.:
So Excited about seeing my new baby soon! Thank you for making such beautiful horses available to every day people like me! I never thought it possible to have one of these gorgeous dream horses in my life!
Thank you,
Lisa
His travel papers are all ready to go, he is scheduled to leave for his long 2 day trip tomorrow.
The reason this card means so much to me is that was my goal when we started this breeding program. Making dreams come true for ordinary people like me.
Mark was sitting at the dining room table yesterday morning when an adult fox came trotting down the driveway, crossed the yard next to the front porch. He looked at Mark watching him in the window then took off for the woods. The camera was not ready to go so I missed the picture. Today the camera is ready...what are the chances of that happening again?
Also to clarify about the Bible program, the AC church pays for the Bibles and half of the postage costs to mail them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment