Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reflections

Time for some reflections. This morning huddled under blankets counting my blessings I realize just exactly how NOTHING we have is deserved. During the morning reading I opened to Galatians 6 starting at verse 3.For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. We must not, should not think we are something special. How we NEED to remember NOTHING on this world is ours, it is all just lent to us for the good of HIS KINGDOM.
Verse 10 really jumped out: As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good until all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Reading the especially unto them who are of the household of faith struck me in the heart today.
Isn't it amazing how the Word is a living Word. So today help me to do good unto all men, especially to my brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Mark is out building his appetite for breakfast by filling in the holes in the back pasture where the pipe was laid. After the weather warms up a bit I'll be painting the outdoor arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment