Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Rain Stopped

Finally! We woke up this morning and didn't hear the sound of rain falling. A few years ago when we went through a drought, I told myself, "Never complain about rain." I've been trying hard to be thankful for all this wonderful fresh water. The papers are filled with pictures of flooded roads, houses, creeks and rivers. Hopefully this next week will be sunny and dry enough to get the hay cut.
I'm embarrassed this morning. I got an email from the Andalusian's owner. She is coming to pick up her mare this morning and I emailed her the amount of days the mare was here, only I accidentally added a week. Beth, the owner, caught it and asked me to double check. The mare came while we were in Gulf Shores, AL and when I got home I just circled the wrong date on my business calender. And I try to be so professional. Ha!
I just finished filling out all the forms for her to register the foal once it is born. Because I have Raven in 2 registry's I feel it is important to fill out both sets of papers and let the foal owner choose which they would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment