Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jozsef's Wedding, Sarah's Graduation

So, in afternoon church we celebrated Jozsef Davidovics and Tina Coburn's wedding, then instead of heading to the reception we drove to Glasford, IL for Sarah, my youngest daughter's high school graduation. The gym was packed and hot and the graduation seemed to last forever, really only an hour and a half. Sarah got a small scholarship to ICC enough for the first semester. I'm grateful for that, every little bit helps. She also graduated with honors and got to wear the coveted gold cord. After graduation and still in my Sunday clothes, we stopped at the farm so I could check Jazz. She was still in so I had Raven cover her. By the time we headed for home it was after 5:00 and we were ready for dinner. We stopped at New China Kitchen and ordered vegetable egg foo young, chicken with vegetables and fried rice. There was way to much for just Mark and I and all the kids are at the lake for volleyball so I guess I'll just put it in the fridge for lunch tomorrow for who ever shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment