Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Middle Grove


We are anxious to start hauling horses out to Middle Grove but first we must work on the fence line. With so much rain this spring the creek has washed out quite a bit of the fence. We also need to mow badly. Middle Grove is a paradise for the horses, they love it when we take them out. There is so much freedom, creeks, a pond, trees to stand under and get cool and lots and lots of grass. I took this picture last summer. We had over 20 horses there, all the Friesians hang out together and Darling, the Haflinger would be the only non Friesian with that group. Darling raised a Friesian filly one year for us so she must have thought she was one of the elite group.
I will ask Mike to check Jazz this morning, she should be going out of season and I need to let her owner's barn manager know the day she says no. I'll also need to drive to Morton, IL for more sulpha for Sanna, to TSC for more bedding to prepare for Lily and Ciera. All of this will have to be done after work. This morning before rolling out of bed, I was praying that This IS the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it. No matter what comes today, I WILL find something to rejoice about.

No comments:

Post a Comment