Monday, March 4, 2019

Well I Tried

I tried all morning to figure out a way to post the play video with all of the sound but it just wasn't meant to be. I have the hard copy and if anyone wants one I can burn a dvd.
This afternoon the first of the month bills were paid at Meisters just 4 days late. It is too cold to unload the trailers as it was -2 this morning with wind chills of -19. It didn't warm up much all day. This must be the 69th day of January and it feels like the longest winter ever.  After the bills were paid and the Berean mail picked up, a trip to Sam's Club was the next order of business. Mark fed Emma the last of her dog food while I was gone. From there I went to the Berean office to drop off the mail and some of the food purchased for the lunch tomorrow. The wind was really blowing the car around and it was still bitter cold. I just can't seem to warm up. The wood burner has been going strong all day. Maybe tomorrow I'll work on some of the pictures for the website but today I'm taking the day off from that kind of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment