Sunday, March 24, 2019

Braelyn's 8th Birthday

We had a really wonderful day today. Church was full and the sound of happy voices rang out as we came into the doors. Tim Funk gave the morning message. He had the communion exhortation and then this afternoon Greg Rumbold had the message as his daughter was one of the 4 getting baptized today. Mark and I didn't stay for the dinner as we had guests coming. Today is Braelyn's 8th birthday and we celebrated it after our family dinner.







If you would like to see the rest of the pictures from the party click HERE.  Rhoda and Lee left for a concert and left Iris with us for the very first time. She wasn't too happy without her parents but finally settled down, played some then took a nap.  Our airbnb guests arrived sometime today. We didn't hear from them but when I checked the stall camera saw we had dogs in the stalls. They had asked for 4 stalls.
They actually put 4 of the collie puppies in the one foaling stall I was reserving for me just in case one of the mares delivers this week. I didn't mark the stalls but wrote in a note that they could have the 3 stalls on the right and the first stall on the left. I had all the horse bedding out and put down blankets and towels in those stalls. I'm sure it will be fine. I believe they have kept the last stall on the right open for me but I have no camera in that stall and no horse bedding down so if a mare get's close I'll have to ask them to move the dogs, strip that stall and put down clean bedding.
Rhoda and Lee just sent a text that they are on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment