Thursday, January 21, 2010

Email from the Boys

OK, David AND Ben sent me this listing off Craig's list. Then they put in the email, hey mom, only $250.00 and you're covered!
the listing is below:


Will take care of pets after Rapture

Are you a Christian or Catholic worried about what will happen to your beloved pets after The Rapture? If you’re going to heaven you’ll need someone to take care of your pets who are left behind. As a non-believer (who will not be Raptured) I’m offering to care for your pets post-rapture. It’s a simple agreement, for a small fee of $125, I will adopt your pet should The Rapture occur in the next ten years. (After ten years you can renew the agreement for the current market price). Please contact me today for more info!

I guess I should have never said I was worried about who would take care of my horses if the Lord comes soon.

2 comments: