Saturday, January 30, 2010

Classy & Shots

Steven Marchal got to the farm just before 7:00am to hook up the gooseneck trailer with his brand new fancy 4wheel duly Ford one ton truck. He had a little problem getting the hitch on the ball but finally figured out that his ball was taller than mine and it really was where it belonged. He got to Bridlewood right around 9:00am and Classy was loaded. The trip was an hour past Springfield so it took much longer than expected. Classy was pleased to be at his new home. I forgot all of his paper work so will have to mail that to his new owner.
We pulled up at the farm around 3:30pm, met Karin and got ready to start with the shots. All the horses lined up at the fence line trying to figure out what we were doing. They looked like they were lined up ready to go into a movie or something. Pretty funny looking. Each horse got 2 shots a 5 way which includes tetanus EEE, WEE, Flu, Rhino and a West Nile. I'm writing them here so I don't have to write it on the calender. Raven, Lily, Sangria, Samantha, Ylse, Sophie, Jewell, Autumn, Velvet, Ribbon, Izadora, Walker Sally, Mika, Jenis, Big Sally, Bunny, Valiant, Evan, Clara, Ciera, Chloe, Wanda and Paris.
Still needing shots are Duke and Knight. I wasted 2 shots by losing the fluid when I went to push it into the neck of Ribbon and Valiant so I was short by 2. I skipped the ponies and will get them later.
I'm home by 5:00pm and will leave to pick Rhoda up at the Peoria airport by 5:25pm. Darcy will be so glad to have her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment