Friday, June 8, 2018

Star's Colt Sold

Another long day and another day of putting off what should be done today but can't. Well technically I could be I need to go to sleep.  We haven't heard from mom or Karin to know if they made it to China or not but no news is probably good news.  According to Karin Google is illegal in China and so is gmail and youtube. Before the walk Lacy was teased and covered. Her owner was sent a text to let her know she was still in. I now have a shot to give the other outside mare but need to wait a week on that shot as they brought her right after she had gone out.
I went to the Berean office early to get the Bible labels entered and printed then worked on running the study envelopes through the postage machine. Bill must have gotten that to work as I was able to apply postage to well over 300 studies. Those were taken to Meisters as they are going to the Roanoke church this week.
On the way home I had to stop at CVS to pick up meds. Of course I called first but even so I had to wait about 15 minutes. I hadn't had breakfast yet and was hangry (hungry and angry) about the wait after being assured the prescription was waiting.  The next stop was the bank then the post office and finally Honegger Law office to grab a new check register for Horsemeister as somehow I lost mine.  Diane had ordered labels, ink and masters for Berean and all were in so those were loaded into the car for later.
The deposit came for Star's colt so he was marked sold. The lady buying him also bought Galena's colt so these two will need to be weaned together and bonded before their long trip to Wyoming.
Mark took me to Jerusalem restaurant down on Farmington road for supper tonight.
This was an early anniversary dinner date followed up with Bach Fest at Trinity Lutheran.
The music was beautiful and a delight to our ears.  Diane sent a couple pictures from Middle Grove where she and Mike are spending the weekend.

The horses are very much enjoying the abundant grass there.   IT is very late and we are both very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment