Friday, February 28, 2014

Trailer Mats

Braelyn and Taegan finally got to come to grandma's house. Two weeks is a long time to go without seeing the grandchildren. They had fun today playing with puppies,

and playing dress up.

We got a bonus today, when Phil came to pick them up he stopped first at the apartment and fixed the washing machine leak. The girls and I are SO thankful for that. No more hauling laundry from the apartment down to the house. The puppies had a couple visitors today. A puppy owner showed up to meet her new baby girl. Of course they also had to go see the new colt, marveling how tall he is.
He is a curious friendly colt actually following me around the stall this morning. 
After supper Mark and I went out to work on the trailer mats getting 3 of them installed. The hardest one is now done, the one that goes under the collapsible tack. It has been a very long day but a very satisfying one. We have much to be thankful for. I don't always understand why I've been so blessed but know who deserves all the thanks, all the glory and all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment