Sunday, February 16, 2014

Long Day Alone

We were only suppose to have 1-2 inches of snow last night. These pictures were taken this morning.
The lamp had no snow on it when the snow started falling.
Mark got up early and plowed the drives with the tractor as the skid steer is about out of diesel.
I'm not use to sitting around and I love the fellowship at church so today was kind of hard. Listening on line isn't the same as being there but better than nothing. At least I got to hear 2 great sermons. Craig spoke in the morning and Willis in the afternoon.
The sun came out today making the 22 degrees seem warm. Just check out the piles of snow around our patio.
I had to shovel a path for the dogs to be able to get into the yard. The Friesian practice was held this afternoon inside but I snapped a few pictures anyway.

They ran through the play 4 or 5 times getting the music with the timing better and better.
The rest of the day was spent reading. Day 1 down 12 to go.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a very speedy recovery! I'm not good at being "sick" - I always think of all the things that need to be done.

    ReplyDelete