Thursday, February 13, 2014

Farrier Visit

The farrier arrived just a little after 9:00 am, Rhoda and Emily had the horses tied up all over the indoor arena waiting. Above he is working on Killian. It didn't take him long to fly through the 8 horses we needed done. The biggest surprise was Ribbon. She stood pretty well as long and Rhoda and Emily were leaning into her. He was able to trim all 4 of her hooves.
I broke down and made a doctor appointment for tomorrow afternoon for my pain in the back and no it isn't Mark, it really is my back and side.
I made it down to the shop to start processing the letters before noon and finally finished the last letter at 3:00 pm. There were over 250 letters to be processed and now 250 individual Bibles to mail out and a bunch of  prisoners wanting to start the study. I only have 9 cases of wrapped Bibles so either will have to start wrapping or get the young group to donate some time.
Emily made it home from school with enough daylight to take Killian on a trail ride. After the ride I asked her to work a little in the field so I could get some pictures of him riding through the snow.


We had visitors after supper to see the puppies and that meant washing all their bedding again. With 9 puppies that spend most of the day eating there is much that is coming out the overflow.
They are playing so cute with each other now, maybe by Saturday I'll have time to video tape them.
Tomorrow morning we have Dr. Hoerr coming out for coggins and ultrasounds. Then the dreaded doctor appointment then I'm meeting Stephanie and picking up Israel for the night. They say he is sleeping all night. Wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment