Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Moving Bales

We are in a big melt down, not that the foot of snow is gone but with temperatures again in the 40s we made significant progress. The piles of snow are 10 feet tall in places, even around the patio after 2 days of melting we have 4-5 feet of snow. Tomorrow the rain is suppose to start and not stop until we have had over an inch. Flooding is predicted.
Karin arrived early for vaulting practice with enough time to help move in 2 bales. Evan got a new one and the mare paddock got a new one. Emily arrived about a half hour early and decided to work Killian. She is also going to put Lily in the stall for the night before heading back to Tremont where she is house sitting.
Amy and Regina came over to see the puppies. They couldn't stay long but long enough for Regina to hold and cuddle with her puppy.
I'm going in to work tomorrow, not that I will work with anyone, I'll be working by myself trying to get the mail opened and studies processed. It is a good thing to go in to work, I've found myself surfing the web for a 4 horse trailer. The problem is I want an aluminum stock with a 4 foot dressing room and don't have the money saved up to buy that. I really shouldn't be looking if the cash is not there. It is time to get out of this house and flee from temptation. So I"ll be fleeing to Meisters tomorrow after Lily is fed, watered and her stall cleaned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment