Thursday, February 13, 2014

PuppyPileUP

For the next paragraph I'm going to be complaining about my health so feel free to skip over this.
For the last 3 nights I've had pain in the lower left side of my back that migrates to the side. A dull ache that isn't conductive to sleep so each of those nights were spent tossing and turning. During the day the pain is there but can be ignored by keeping busy. Well last night, the 4th painful night, that dull ache became sharp. So sharp there was no way to stay in bed. After walking around moaning quietly until 1:10 am I remembered there was left over Vicodin from when my hip was replaced. I took 1 pill at 1:15 and by 2:00 am was feeling loopy enough to head to bed. I SLEPT! Not that the pain was gone, I was just too drunk to care. I'll be calling the doctor today.
But.. first the farrier is coming to trim up the 8 horses going to the fair, the letters need to be entered down at Meisters and Bibles sent out. How does anyone have time to go to the doctor?
The pictures below were taken while the pups were being introduced to their first solid meal yesterday afternoon.
 We would let 3 or 4 eat at a time then go back for a drink of milk
 Once they were all fed and happy they pile up for a nap.
Poor Emily, woke up this morning with no heat in the apartment and it was only 3 degrees outside. Mark is on his way up to fix the furnace.

No comments:

Post a Comment