Monday, May 30, 2011

Neigh

At Pleasant Home if we heard a horse neigh right outside our window we knew a horse was out. This morning just before 5:00am someone neighs loudly, I hurl myself out of bed and rush to the door. Every horse is exactly where he or she belongs. I'm going to HAVE to get use to horses living right outside my window! This day will be quite long, our kids are all meeting at Norris Lake (the Herman's private lake)at 10:00am and I would love to be there but this is just not going to happen. Besides trying to finish up in Peoria, I must be back here at 11:00am to show Sanna and her filly to a couple from Decatur, IL. Hopefully we can finish at home, show her quickly then head out and only be a few hours late. If the day is as nice as the morning is promising it should be a wonderful day of swimming, food, fun, fishing, fellowship, and volley ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment