Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Cavapoo PUPPIES Are HERE

Sarah sent a message this morning that Rizzy had her first puppy, a red male. These are those very desired designer puppies. By the time Rizzy was done she had 7 puppies. Four male and three female.  Below are a few pictures of Rizzy and her puppies.




Rizzy's Cavapoo puppies are highly desired and each person that ends up with one has been so happy with their puppy. Tony writes: We have one of you Cavapoos from two years ago. She is the best dog in the world. Below are a few pictures a few pictures of Rizzy's Cavapoo puppies from last year.





Believe me when I say this current litter will be just as adorable!  If interested in one of Rizzy's puppies you will need to text or email Sarah directly. Her phone number for text is 309-208-1589  her email address is sarahscegg@gmail.com 
Karin drove to the Goose Ranch today to work with Tara's girls on the horses out there. She reported that the horses are being pampered more there than they ever are here. 



Shaeya even puts some kind of stuff on the inside of their ears to stop insects from biting them. The horses are being well used  and we are pleased. 
The morning was spent at the Berean office. We had a fun but productive morning there. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. I had another wonderful review come in from one of our airbnb guests. Julie writes: My husband and I stayed at Horsemeister, Inc. for a weekend while having to go to IL for a family gathering. While at the ranch the owner Judy was wonderful. She let me tag along with her while she got her work done. Judy also drove me around in her golf cart and showed me the property and introduced me to many of her family member. They were all very nice, and hospitable. Oh, Judy even let me bring my golden doodle puppy along for the ride and we went over to her mom’s house where my puppy got to play in the yard and had a wonderful time. We will definitely be going back. Where else can you wake up and look out the window in the morning and see horses and their babies😍❤️😍?! Along with having a wonderful time there I feel like I also made a new friend😊. Thank you so much Judy & Family! I love Horsemeister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment