Saturday, June 15, 2019

Star's New Filly

I must be getting old. I had the monitor on my phone with the sound on and heard and watched Star lay down around 12:45 am. I thought I just closed my eyes for a second but when I opened them there was the the foal and Star was already up and standing. She was probably born at 1:00 am or a little after. As by the time I opened my eyes it was 1:15 am. I got an extra half hour of sleep by that just shutting my eyes for a few seconds.

She had a little trouble finding out how to nurse going from the wrong end.
 Once in the right position all was well. 
 She is a nice strong filly and is that so desired silver color.
This means she should end up that gorgeous non fading pitch black. 
For reference below is Star's 2017 filly by Valiant, a full sister to this one. This is the day she was born and then at weaning.

Since I AM getting old we are going to sell Star as a 3/1 package. We will breed her back to Valiant, confirm her in foal via ultrasound then sell her pregnant and WITH her 2019 filly for just $5000.00. This offer is only good as long as someone doesn't just buy her 2019 filly who is priced at $3500.00.  This really is a bargain, Star RIDES and if you ever wanted to start a Friesian breeding program you already would have 1 filly on the ground with another foal to sell in 2020. Star has a very thick long mane and tail and throws this in her foals, she is a great mom, she has never needed assistance in delivering and her foals are gorgeous. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about this package deal by calling me (Judy) at 309-208-3840.

No comments:

Post a Comment