Thursday, July 12, 2018

Water Works

I needed to get some laundry and house work done this morning so tried to turn on AC Central only to find the website down. I spent some time trying to get on through the back door but nothing I did could get it up. Instead I got on Youtube and listened to Francis Chan. It must have been the message I was suppose to listen to. It isn't enough to know the Word, memorize the Word, study the Word if we don't live the Word.
We had another over 90 degree day and it is just too hot to work the horses. The only thing to do is get into the water. Today 10 of our 11 grandchildren met at the water park in Chillicothe. The only one missing was Rhoda and Lee's baby girl Iris. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. Taunya is here for 3 weeks which should give the cousins plenty of bonding time.










Phil and Anna's girls came home with me and we were starving after all that fun water exercise so stopped at McDonalds for happy meals.  By the time we got home Mark was already home making himself supper. 
Roxanne and her filly Giselle were stalled all day as the sun and heat is deadly for a young foal. They were let out this evening and the stall cleaned. The filly had lots of pent up energy and was putting on a show in the paddock. I had to stay and watch her enjoying freedom.  The 2003 truck needed an oil change and today Mark got that job done. I'm thankful he does that job, he keeps all of our vehicles running well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment