Thursday, July 19, 2018

Clean Out

We had a very noisy walk today, well attended and everyone visiting. Such a fun way to start the morning.  Jenis was teased and covered before heading in to breakfast. After breakfast the big job was started. Hannah came over to help clean out the upstairs.  That really needed to be done and by the time Hannah left we had both of the bedrooms plus all the closets cleaned. I hauled two full trips over to the dumpster. The grand children had pulled out all the coins and jewels from the Pirate shows and that stuff had covered the entire upstairs floor. All those jewels, coins and prizes are now in the dumpster.  The sheets were washed the beds made and one of the bedroom doors locked so I can have guests at least in one bedroom without worrying about making sure it is still clean.
I really need to buy more toys now for the other bedroom and will start asking people to look at garage sales for me. I need toys suitable for 2 to 9 year olds for both boys and girls.
This afternoon was spent in the Federal court house listening to Judge Shadid make some very difficult decisions.
This evening Mark went over to Joan's to work on the solar system. After the evening feed I went over to help but only stayed for 20 minutes.  He is installing the inverters and it is pretty much a one man's job. We are expecting storms tonight. There have been damaging tornadoes in Iowa and those same storms are heading our way.
Today I was sent via text 2 pictures of babies. I thought it was interesting, the first is of my mom (Rhoda Meister) taken in 1932
and the second was sent by mom's grand daughter Rhoda Bork of her daughter, of mom's latest great grand daughter taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment