Thursday, March 8, 2018

Unpacking

Today was my day off work, although that doesn't mean much. I worked harder here then I ever would have at my other job. Today the trailers were tackled, well one of them. The big trailer with the hay, straw and saddles was unloaded, parked and unhooked from the new truck. The Exiss trailer was started until I ran out of energy and quit but that too was park and unhooked.
I was SO glad for the opportunity to pick up Braelyn which gave me a chance to sit in the car waiting for her school bus. When we got here we worked on baking cookies and coloring. The cookies were just barely cooling when Phil arrived to pick her up. Mark had a late estimate not getting home until 6:30 pm. He had a late supper of asparagus, baked chicken a baked sweet potato and big red seedless globe grapes. Dinner was as flavorful as it was colorful. After supper mom invited Diane, Ruth, me, Joan, Faith, Mackenson and Berlica over for the evening. We all admired her basement. Fedi is almost finished and what an improvement.  I left there at 9:30 pm and still needed to bring in Rosalie and Anna. Thankfully the stalls were ready for them and both mares were standing at the gate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment