Monday, August 5, 2013

Hard Labor

Emily and I were sentenced to hard labor today. Mark lined us out on paving the patio with paving bricks. I also had Braelyn and Taegan today and let me tell you I was very very glad for the baby equipment Diane bought at a garage sale and loaned to me. We quit working when we finished an entire skid of paving blocks.  Emily took Valiant on the trails by himself while I took the kids over to the playground to play. The volley ball court makes a great sand box when there are no volley ball games going on.

 Abby wandered over for some attention.
 Braelyn now knows how to get the ladder put it in place and climb up onto the tramp all by herself.
These pictures were all taken with my phone and when I was sending them to the computer I saw the picture below. This big turtle had crossed Joan and Tim's driveway and was heading toward the alfalfa field when we saw it on our early morning walk.
These are the turtles we like in the lake, way nicer than those ugly mean snapping turtles. The side pasture is getting low so we moved the 3 Friesian mares over to the cabin field while Ribbon and her filly were moved into the middle paddock.
Emma was teased and is now out. Delmira was teased and covered by Evan. Lola was teased and covered by Valiant and best of all she stood without being twitched. Isabella is still in and will be covered tomorrow as she was covered last night.  After dinner Mark started working on the patio and after the evening feeding I joined him. Tonight I'm taking Aleve.

No comments:

Post a Comment