Monday, May 21, 2018

Missy's Filly SOLD

The deposit came today for Missy's filly, she is going to be living in North Carolina with Megan who will love her, and along with riding her will trick train her. We think this is the perfect home for her. Megan has named her Amelia.

Missy is out at Middle Grove but now that her filly is sold we will need to bring her in to get her blood work drawn for the coggins test. Dr. Hoerr is scheduled to come back out here a week from Wednesday for ultrasounds so maybe when we haul the other mares out in a couple days we can bring Missy and Amelia back.
Diane sent the two pictures below of Shannon and me working on Rosaleigh last night. Poor Rosaleigh, that had to be pretty painful as while we were twisting the placenta she was would have contractions.

A VERY nice email came from Shannon now that she is home. She writes: Thank you so very much for allowing me to stay at you place last night! I really appreciate it,
Thank you for letting me come to your beautiful farm to see my beautiful girl!
Your horses are indescribable how gorgeous they are, your family is very welcoming, like my family in the south.
You made me feel like home! ❤️
This evening once Lola's colt had his last 2 shots, the stalls cleaned and the mares fed and watered Mark followed me as I drove the 2003 truck to Zane's in Hanna City to get the brakes repaired. I drove very slow, slow enough that by the time I got to a stop sign the truck was crawling and even then it crawled right through the stop sign.  Brakes are really important! Rhonda took the picture below of Rachel's house surrounded by the beautiful sweet smelling flowers of the locust trees.  The entire area has such a sweet smell this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment