Saturday, January 2, 2016

Made It Home

We left before 5:00 am and made it home by 6:30 pm. A long trip that just seemed to fly by. We walked in to a sparkling clean house and one very sore big old dog. Darcy went on a long walk today with Emily and Rhoda and now needs help getting up. Both dogs were pretty glad to see us. Darcy got a pain pill so hopefully will be feeling fine soon.
We had a very relaxing week down south and now I'm ready to be home. Thankful for safe travels.
A very nice email came in from Jenni the owner of 2 Raven offspring. She writes:
Judy,
I am on cloud 9 today. I fell in love with dressage years ago, but never thought I would really be able to ride like that. Palmer and I have been practising some of the training level skills for a couple weeks at lessons. Today, Palmer and I practised both training level 1 and 2. It wasn't perfect, we have more work to do, but we did it! His free walk is magnificent. I LOVE this Raven baby. He is the most amazing gelding. He loves to learn new things that keep him engaged. The fact that I can work training level dressage with him, our intern work english hunt class and some jumping, and then I can put ANY child with or without experience on him and he takes care of us all. That speaks volumes for his breeding. We are beyond blessed to own him.  I am excited to take him for training level testing this summer!!
Sincerely,
Jenni


Thanks Jenni, we love to hear from owners when they are this excited. Jenni and her husband Will are going to be bringing down their very rare Fell ponies to the IL Horse Fair for the first time. If you have never seen a Fell you won't want to miss this years Fair. These ponies have a tremendous amount of hair and such sweet dispositions.


No comments:

Post a Comment