Friday, February 8, 2013

Karin's Letter

Karin was given an envelope from one of her little vaulters. She shared this with me, so cute it just had to be posted.
In case it is too small to read, this is what the note says: Dear Karin, I am so ecsited to come see ribbons baby be born. my mom said yes. I drew a picture I hope you like it. love, Shaeya Shaeya is our niece and has been vaulting since last year. All of the vaulters are very excited or should I say ecsited to be here when Ribbon foals. I'll need to order more mare predictor kits for this year so we can have an old fashioned birthing party starring Ribbon. Helen's leg is still swollen and infected. Hoerr Vet clinic was called to see if I could pick up some antibiotic but both vets are out on calls. Mike and Diane left for a cruise and mom leaves on Sunday for her cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment