Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bow Sold!

While sleeping soundly after surgery, the phone rang. Ruth was kind enough to answer and told the buyer on the other end he could expect a call back later. When I finally got around to calling, he was so anxious the sale was pretty much of a sure,thing, He will be sending the deposit check tomorrow and pick her up the end of April. There will be many disappointed people but with us it really is first come first serve.
Earlier today Mark left for work while mom stayed, then after all the kids and grand kids were here they all drove to Chili's for diiner. Amy stayed helping until nap time. Mark came back long enough to kiss me goodnight before I fell asleep.
Around 11:00 pm the very competent night nurse woke me for vitals and to move me into another position. I'm amazed at how exhausted I am after laying around all day. all is going well.
At the farm, Steven took Ciny and Ylse to Hoerr vet clinic, Cindy for her coggins and Ylse for a check up. Ylse has diarrhea and still seems to be losing weight. They drew bloodwork and are doing lots of tests, hope we can find out what the problem is and fix it. Tyler Joose called, he will be at Bridlewood tomorrow afternoon and is willing to trim up Cindy, now that she is home from Middle Grove. Steven is willing to haul her in to Peoria for that. Thanks so much Steven, it's nice to know life goes on without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment