Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Wet Sunday

This afternoon the heaven's opened and the earth was well watered. We got out of church to rain, rain and more rain. By the time it quit we had over an inch on the ground. Diane gave me her camera with the pictures she took of the foals but most are not usable. I knew I should have gone out to Middle Grove on Saturday, now the roads are impassable without 4wheel drive and my truck's 4wheel broke. The problem with the pictures Diane took is she didn't know which horse's picture she was taking. I can't tell the foals apart without seeing them by their dams. I could recognize Classy, but he had some burrs in his forlock that should have been removed before the pictures. OH well, I can get new videos of them all when we bring them in for weaning. The picture I posted, I'm pretty sure is Royal Masquerade, Sangria's colt. There is a small chance it is Big Sally's colt but I think I'm 85% sure it he is Sangria's colt. One thing I am sure of is that it is a BOY!
I'm leaving for Gulf Shores early morning on Thursday so if it doesn't dry quickly, I won't get any new pictures until after October 4th. I found pictures of John Honegger, Mike's dad on her camera so posted those below.

No comments:

Post a Comment