Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lost Day

Last night, I took aspirin before going to bed. I also found some nose drops that were years out of date but it seemed to work so I used them and then put the bottle on the headboard. Well the drops worked for about 2 hours and they must have been a diuretic. Every 2 hours I was up to use the bathroom, then I would lay there delaying using the drops until I couldn't stand not being able to breath. At least the fever broke during the night. Yesterday was a lost day. No work got done at all, just laying on the couch and reading. Beth and Greg are selling their house so cleaned out all of their books. Beth gave me 4 boxes of them. I'm feeling well enough this morning to go walking and then I'll try to get down to work. I've got chaplains waiting for the Bibles that came in and need to get about 500 out today.
Today is also our first day of the James Bible study. If I'm not breathing better, I guess I won't go but sure hate to miss the first day. Just don't want to spread this cold virus around.

No comments:

Post a Comment