Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bible Day

This morning before the walk, Raven was grained and Jenis & Valiant were let out so they could also be grained. All the rest of the horses seemed to be very quiet and settled, most in the middle paddock around the bale, but Samantha and Sanna up into the shelter with the 2 bales. Wanda was just hanging around waiting for Sanna to move away from Samantha. Darcy got to come with me this morning. Mom's dog, Heidi has been picking on Tara's dog, Abby each morning. We will be walking along with Abby in front and Heidi running then all of a sudden Heidi runs up to Abby, slams into her and tries to dominate poor Abby. Darcy was brought to see if she could teach Heidi proper dog etiquette. Heidi tried a couple of times to dominate Darcy but gave up very quickly when Darcy looked her in the face and growled. Heidi then went running up to Valiant and he took off AFTER her kicking. GOOD BOY Valiant. We do not want Heidi chasing the foals. After the walk, work was waiting so down I went. Today was the day for the individual Bibles to be mailed out. Unfortunately I ran out of stamps and had to drive to TEMCO to pick up another batch. Once done, Philip, Mark and I went to lunch. The 2 mil job Meister Brothers is doing is causing Philip some stress. We discussed over lunch strategies to make it run smoother but the real problem is we only have ONE PHILIP. He needs to be cloned as we need him in 2 places. Both Mark and Philip told me the only thing I can do to help is pray. Well, I'm kind of good at that, in fact I believe I have a direct line to God (just like every Christian) so that is what I will do. This afternoon I worked on the James Bible study that is being held tonight and in James we are to count it all joy when troubles come and we are to pray for wisdom. SUCH GOOD ADVICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment