Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday

After getting the pictures of the foals up on the website I headed down to Meister Brothers to pick up some grills and drive them out to Princeville grade school. The road construction made a half hour road trip into an hour each way. I barely made it back to the office in time for lunch. Right after lunch Mark and I took Rhoda's mini to the BMW repair place then headed down to Rick Sill's house to pick up a Meister Brother truck. I dropped Mark off and drove down to the office where Krystal helped me with the rehearsal lunch invites. Once they were done, I drove them to the post office. It is good to know that job is done. Then to Wal-Mart for more supplies. Heading home, I call Karin to see if Sarah had taken her the eggs she wanted. Not only did Karin not have the eggs, there was another 14 round bales dropped off in the middle of the arena and she needed them moved for her last vaulting practice before this weekend. The bucket is on the skid steer and I had never changed any of the tools but between Karin and I we figured it out and got the bales moved. Then home for dinner. The transport company called and will be here around 7:30pm for Apelles. I think Steven is coming in to help me give her a bath and get her ready for the trip. We had rotisserie chicken from Wal-Mart for dinner along with cottage cheese, mixed green salad and fresh bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment