Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Three are In


The picture is of three of our purebred Friesian mares that are right NOW ALL in SEASON. Raven covered Jenis and Sanna yesterday and Ylse today. I wish Dr. Hoerr was back, if he was I would have him sonagram all three mares to tell me which one is the most important to cover tomorrow. I don't want to miss ANY of them.
On another note, Autumn has her sonagram on Friday and if she is bred we will be picking her up on Monday. Anni and Knight are also coming home, I will get them on Thursday the 13th, of August. I will haul all three of those out to Middle Grove to be with the main herd. I also need to move Samantha out to the Hanna City farm to be with Ribbon. I will keep Izadora here until she is closer to foaling. I also have Apelles here and need to find out when she is suppose to leave for her new home in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment