Sunday, August 23, 2009

State Farm Park

Today after church we drove over to Ben and Taunya's house, played with Addyson, then went to State Farm Park. Phil and Anna met us there around 5:30pm. That is a VERY nice park, a huge water park, numerous tennis courts, a world class mini golf course, baseball diamonds, shuffle board courts, badminton courts, basketball courts, a walking path, Frisbee golf, lots of playground equipment, and just about any thing else we could think of doing. We played shuffle board, Mark and I against Ben and Taunya, they smoked us. While we were playing, Phil and Anna were playing against Rhoda and Sarah. They almost got 2 full games in before we finished our one game. Taunya had her camera and took some pictures I asked her to email me one of Mark playing shuffle board to place on this blog. He doesn't play games very often. Later we went for supper at the club house. That was good and reasonable, we finished up with ice cream. We left for home around 7:30pm. THANK YOU BEN and TAUNYA, we had a good time and it was fun to play with Addyson. She would give me a big smile every time we called her pretty. I think Taunya has her trained. Ben invited us over afterward but Phil is not feeling well and neither is Rhoda so we decided to head for home. As we were driving home, Mike called, he brought Sophie home to start her under saddle. She is over 2 years old now and should be lightly started, then put out for the winter. He also brought Jewell, not because he wanted to start her but because he wanted to play with her. I'll get some new pictures of both this week. I checked my email before heading to bed and there is a nice email from the lady that bought Liberty. I've posted it below.
I purchased 2 new Fox Trotter fillies last week. Liberty is letting them know SHE is the BIG CHESSE in mom's eyes.... ( she knows this is true ) The filly that she is standing next to is one month younger .... look at my little moose! And that beautiful NECK! Judy, I am contantly awestruck by her beauty, brains and sweet temperment. She has the most soulful eyes. That is the first thing you notice when you meet her. THANK YOU>>THANK YOU>> THANK YOU....you have wonderful babies and I know it will not be my last from YOU! Melody NOTICE in the second picture she is making sure they do not get too close to her big brother Bubba....She is very possessive...and smitten...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment