Friday, March 20, 2009

WORK DAY

Hi Everyone, Diane will be serving breakfast at 7:30am Saturday to who ever would like to show up for the work day. We won't be painting but we will be re fencing Raven's paddock and putting up the post and rails along the back of the mare paddocks. I'm also wanting to put in an outdoor arena (not tomorrow) so I need some help picking the spot. If you are coming, look over the place and give me your feed back. I would like it close enough to the indoor arena that we could put up lights for night riding or training.
Neither Anni or Lady is in season. I guess I will have to just keep checking. I really needed to get them done because of the other bookings. Velvet is still in but I didn't get her bred today, I ran out of time. I'm starting to panic that I won't have enough room and need to get those paddocks done.

No comments:

Post a Comment