Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures


We got an email from a lady that would like to book her paint mare to Raven, she sent 2 pictures and before reading through her email I looked at the pictures, the first was just a magnificent looking horse with a girl holding the lead rope. My first reaction was WOW that is a beautiful mare, then I looked at the girl and told Rhoda, "That girl looks just like you." Rhoda came over to the computer, looked at it and said "It IS me and I'm holding Raven." Then I read the email, Patrica had visited our farm in 2003 and took a picture of Raven with Rhoda and Sarah. She emailed me that picture plus a picture of the mare she would like to breed. Did we ever have a laugh!!!
I guess I still know a good looking horse when I see one, just didn't realize it was MY horse. I've included the picture Patricia sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment