Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another booking

I took a trip out to Circle Double D to see their new colt by Raven out of Jazz. He is beautiful, shiny black, compact body, and VERY long legs. Jazz is a Saddlebred mare and her last colt by Raven has the high stepping beautiful movement so desired for showing. This one is already showing off. If the owners decide to sell he should be snatched up. I'll get some pictures of him to post when they bring Jazz for her breed back. As I left Circle Double D and was heading out to the lake to check Lady, my phone went off and I have another mare coming in for breed for early April. I think this is going to be a very busy year for Raven. Lady is still not in but I have her next to Raven now so hopefully she will start to show, she still hates his guts! Velvet is in big time. I didn't get a chance to check Anni, I'll have to try that tomorrow.
I checked Salena to see if she was bagging up but no sign yet, this is her first foal and I want to be there if possible. She is due April 3rd, hope she goes early as we are leaving for Gulf Shores on the 4th. Steven Marchal is going to keep an eye on her while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment