Sunday, March 1, 2009

muscles


Well, I don't know about Karin or Steven, but I could hardly roll out of bed this morning. Every muscle in my body is letting me know I should not have been carrying 60 pounds of cement up and down hills. I thought I was pretty fit.
Clara met Steven yesterday and I think they will work well together. By the time he was done with her introductory lesson she was walking well beside him and learning to stay out of his space. He even had her touching the very scary skid steer. Her sonagram is scheduled for the 12th, if she is pregnant we will bring her into Bridlewood for training. I really like Clara's conformation, nice long neck, good hip and stocky body. Her foal by our Friesian stallion Raven will be spectacular! I'm not sure what the 2 will produce as far as color, all of you knowledgeable people should email me and let me know. We're hoping for a buckskin. The picture is of our Lily and her trainer Steven Marchal while they were at Murray State University in Kentucky. He did a great job with her, we can now let beginners ride her on our trail rides. Hope Steven can do as good a job with Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment