Monday, March 23, 2009

Booking an Andalusian mare

We just came back from the farm after working on removing more old fencing to prepare for the new on Saturday and there is a message for me from a lady with an Andalusian mare she would like to book. She would like to bring her April 13th.
I finished one paddock today earlier today ready for Jazz and her newborn colt when they come this week. I bought 10 bags of the corn cob pellets for the stall area and got it spread. I love the look of a nice clean bedded stall.
The paddocks are looking great and we should have 4 more finished by Saturday.
I'm getting calls and emails from people that knew Pip and heard that he died, it is good to hear how many lives he touched. It seems each one has a special story about him. He is buried at the farm and he will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment