Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Two Eggs

 There was a new song from Dan waiting when we awoke this morning.  These songs he is writing are all about the age to come when Jesus returns. This one is titled Ride of Life. 

I was able to get it uploaded before leaving for mom's today.  Mom had the Big Bear Eagle cam on. Jackie laid the second egg a few days ago but today is the first time I've seen both eggs.  Jackie got off the eggs, left the nest for 2 minutes then flew back and sat on them again for a few hours before Shadow came to relieve her. 
Below Shadow is just about to take his turn.
If you want to check out the eagles go to youtube then do a search for Big Bear Bald Eagle Cam. Hopefully the eggs will hatch in about a month from now. Karin brought home pillows from her house in Maquon and put them in my car. I had explained I used all upstairs pillows for the new barn and would need to buy 4. She had a bunch in the car but I picked out 3 regular size and 2 king size to take home. Two of the regular size were thrown in the washer and when those 2 were done they looked great. The next two washed were the 2 king. They did not turn out as well, both had stains that didn't come out even though I used spray and wash.  I may still keep them if I can find some king size pillow protectors. The last regular size was a feather pillow. It said dry clean only but I put it in the washer, if it turns out fine if not I can pitch it. We left for church at 6:18. Mike Kaisner had the message. Click HERE if you would like to watch that. After church we joined the group going to Culvers. We enjoyed the company and the fish dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment