Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Thankful For Friendships

 This post is going to start different. Jim Carlson sent 4 of his pictures of the Blue Angels he took in Gulf Shores, Alabama which are pictured below. 

The detail he was able to capture is actually amazing. These jet engine flying machines zoom past so fast he must have had his 'good' camera at this performance. Jim is an extremely talented photographer so it wasn't just his 'good' camera it was also his talent that was able to get these pictures. 
We had another snow day here on the farm. I went over to the barn to put some laundry away and search for some missing airpods and actually found them in the couch cushions. The owners of them were sent a message and tomorrow I'll mail them out.  Karin stayed home again so Diane brought lunch over to mom's and invited us to come feast with them and play games.  Mom played too and won the second round. We told her it was good therapy but I think she was glad to play again. Dan and Mike arrived at the same time and joined us in the living room. 
I left first, I had someone asking what kind of engine did the 2003 truck have. I took the golf cart up to the barn, lifted the hood to find out.  It is a 5.4L. The guy interested wanted a diesel and this truck is a gas engine.  The ad says right on it that it is gas so I think he might have gotten mixed up on ads. Mark and I left at 5:15 pm for church tonight. It was family night. Mike and Mindy provided the pizza meal and Mike had the service on Friendships in the Bible. I'm so thankful for my friends. As soon as the service was over I sent Amy a text thanking her.  








No comments:

Post a Comment