Sunday, January 28, 2024

Another Wonderful Sunday

 Each Sunday I wake up with joy in my heart. I love going to church and I love hosting Sunday dinner. What a wonderful gift we get each week.  Mark still wasn't feeling well so I rode to church with Ruth and Mom.  Tim Roecker had the morning message. Click HERE to hear that.  Jim and Faith served a delicious lunch for everyone. David had the afternoon message. This is another of those messages you really don't want to miss. Click HERE to watch that. One funny thing happened before the afternoon message. I was sitting on a bench with 3 little girls to the left of me. A grandma of those 3 girls sat down on my right then with a horrified voice 3 times exclaimed, "oh my WORD!" Turned out one of the little girls had taken off her dress. The grandmother quickly grabs the dress and her grand daughter and starts dressing her asking her, "why did you take your dress off." The little girl exclaims, " but grandma I was hot and the dress felt tight." The complete innocence of the young! I was telling mom and Ruth about it on the way home and we all had a good laugh. Once home Mark and I took the few items that hadn't been taken over yesterday to the barn and supper was started while the others played in the gym or watched the Kansas City Chiefs play and win a football game. One of my daughters in law are from Kansas so we all knew who we were supposed to root for. Supper was chicken or steak fajitas. Below are the vegetables cooking. 

They look so colorful and good but I don't like the taste of peppers so make sure to just pick out the onions for my meal. 
After supper came the games.


Quinton (Karli and Logan's) and Lucy (Sam and Tyler's) babies were the 2 youngest.  These two are 4 months apart.

Below is Rebekah who is expecting her 5th baby talking babies with Karli.
We watched a fun basketball game of 3 on 3. Then the volleyball games started. Rebekah, Walter and Riley played ping pong and Riley practiced her hand stand and cartwheels. A good time was had by all. 
Below is the video of some of the fun times today. 
Today was another wonderful blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment