Monday, November 4, 2019

Recommendations

What a funny morning. Last night after working on it for at least 15 minutes, I was not able to change the time on my watch. We got up at our usual time of 5:00 am and did our usual routine then sat down to read. Right now I'm in Exodus and kind of lost track of time. When I looked at my watch I jumped up and exclaimed, "I'm LATE!"  My watch was reading 7:38 am and not one person sent a text to find out if I was coming on the walk or not.  It took Mark saying, "you are not late it is not even 7:00 am" for me to remember my watch wasn't correct. When we got to Joan's house I was hoping Sarah was there to change it but she had already left for work.  I think I need 2 watches and just keep rotating them twice a year.
We got a very nice update from the man who owns a Whitney x Valiant filly named Oracle.  It didn't include pictures but just look at what he wrote:
Just want to brag a moment on Oracle, Whitney’s filly. I had a family plus trainer come through today looking at a draft cross mare I have for sale. I had to practically beat the trainer off her! She went on and on about Oracle and wanted to buy her. I told her in absolutely no way shape or form is she ever for sale and to back off! She was enamored by my baby girl. So so so happy with her. Thank you. I did pass along your farm info in case she’s serious about Valiant's offspring or future breeding.
Dan showed up this today as I was busy with the apartment and helped put the futon back and move the fridge out so I could scrub the floor under it.  The apartment is now ready for the next guests.
This afternoon 3 pumpkin pies were made, two for the Berean meal tomorrow and 1 for us to sample tonight. Mark pronounced it GOOD!
We will be reducing Abby's price for this month as we would really like to find her a home before winter.  Abby is a grade 7 year old Tennessee Walker in foal by Valiant, due Sept 11th, 2020.  We have her listed at $2500.00 but if she is sold THIS month we will drop her price to $1500.00 which is just $300.00 more than Valiant's stud fee. Abby can be trained to ride, she is sound and is gaited. According to her past owner Abby has had a little training and even had a rider without a problem.
 We would not consider her broke though but it shouldn't take much to get her under saddle AND in less than a year she will give you a valuable BLACK half Friesian foal that can be sold or kept for your own dream horse. Valiant produces gorgeous Friesian Walker crosses.  Pictured below are a few of these Tennessee Walker crosses and all are by Valiant.




We know that these foals sell well, we know they make wonderful family horses but also have that special presents to show extremely well. Valiant throws beautiful friendly foals with amazing movement so if you have been thinking of buying one, you may want to jump at the chance to buy Abby.



No comments:

Post a Comment