Monday, November 18, 2019

No Change

Still no change in Ayanna's udder. IF she is pregnant she is due in 8 days. This morning it was cold and damp and daylight was just starting to lighten up the area when I checked on her and at first I was sure I saw something standing next to her, the size of a foal. I jumped on the golf cart and tore off thinking she must have had the foal only to find there was NOTHING next to her. My eyes were playing tricks on my brain.
Sarah and her 2 daughters came this morning. Sarah's AKC registered Moyen female Poodle Nikki is now in heat and had a date with Chewy, Anni's AKC registered Moyen male Poodle. Pictured below is Nikki.
Chewy is pictured below.
Hopefully in a couple months they will have a gorgeous litter of that so desired RED Moyen Poodles.  A Moyen for those that don't know, are purebred Poodles but is a mix between the Standard Poodle and the Miniature Poodle. IF one of these special pups are in your future you may want to contact Sarah to be put on the list for a puppy. They are rare and hard to find. They make wonderful family dogs, they don't shed and love love love to be with their people. They are also very intelligent.
When Sarah took Nikki over to Chewy Zion got to stay with me. We had fun building things with pretzels and candy corn which had to be consumed when finished.

The pictures below were taken Yesterday of Iris playing the piano.

She would finish a song then look over at her mom as if to say, "did I do PERFECT?"

This afternoon the truck/car/van insurance was paid and to insure those 3 vehicles is now over $2000.00 for the year.  I've never had an insurance claim, none of the vehicles have been in an accident and yet that is the cost. I only have collision on the 2003 truck but the 2014 van and 2015 truck need to have full coverage as I couldn't replace them if they were wrecked and both are needed.
Rhoda found our 2020 vacation house this morning and by this afternoon it was booked. I sure like using airbnb. The house is located just 4 miles from one of the marina's that rent pontoon boats on Norfork lake in Arkansas. The house is on 10 acres and has 2 heated pools. Years ago when the kids were little we vacationed at Norfork lake and now we get to take our grandchildren there.  It is just a bit more than 7 hours from here and 7 hours from the Texas Sceggels.  
When Mark got home from work he went right out to work on the boundary fence line and got two more strands up on the North side. He only had about an hour before it got too dark to work. 
Just one more story that I wasn't sure if I should share but here goes.  On Friday I made 2 full crockpots of pot roast with potatoes, and carrots. When Anna picked up Kensley I sent them home with a bowl full for their dinner. That night while eating the dinner and enjoying the BEEF pot roast the girls asked what they were eating. Philip told them this was horse meat and not only horse meat but we had to butcher Sally and that is who they were eating.  Kensly the 5 year old took another bite and exclaimed, "I really like Sally! That was not the reaction Philip expected. Pictured below is Sally after a swim across the lake summer time and she is alive and well.


No comments:

Post a Comment