Friday, August 10, 2018

Samson

Yesterday I was just too tired to stay up to write about our day. This morning I was too busy. Yesterday afternoon we drove to the Sight and Sound Theater to watch the play Samson. I did not bring my camera but a few pictures were taken with various phones.


The kids were all very impressed. Actually it wasn't just the kids, all of us were amazed at the production. I love love love the ending each time I watch one of the plays from Sight and Sound. The Gospel is truly shared.  As I was looking at the pictures off my phone I saw the one below of Braelyn, Addyson and Anna at that awful roller coaster ride, The Time Traveler!
I haven't felt that sick after finishing that ride in years.  At more than one point I was sure if I didn't get my head down I would faint and ended up laying on a bench.
This morning the group, other than Mark, Phil, Taegan,Jace, Abe, Elisabet, Zion and me went to Marvel Cave. The older ones stayed home to watch the younger children (those that can't hike down and up so far).






As soon as they all got home Mark and I drove to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. The kids bought us the tickets on-line and got us the very best seats of the house, front and center.  We thoroughly enjoyed the pre-show and the real show. It is so refreshing to hear such songs for God and country.  These Branson shows are such good, family friendly, patriotic and Christian entertainment. The horse used by the MC was OF COURSE a Friesian.
The kids all went back to the water park this afternoon as it is very hot here. The thermometer is reading 95 degrees. The water park kept them all cool and entertained. Tonight is our last night on our vacation. I will miss being with all the grandchildren the most but plan on enjoying our last evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment