Sunday, August 26, 2018

Saddle For Sale

One of our past customers sold her horse and has this amazing saddle for sale. 
Sue, the owner of the saddle writes:
Hi Judy, would you know anybody that would be interested in this Tucker saddle? This is the one I wrote Piper in before I sold her it is almost new and comes with three saddle pads the stand some brushes and miscellaneous halters I bought it for almost 1500 new. and I'm selling it for 1200 or best offer. It also has a breast collar and rear cinch and a 16-inch seat an extra pair of jeans and extra stirrups if you know anybody please let me know thank you so much and if not thank you anyway

On a personal note, this is a very nice saddle, well made and worth the money.  It usually fits the Friesian breed well.  If interested please let me know and I'll email you Sue's information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment