Sunday, October 12, 2014

Robbed AGAIN!

Mom got home from Gulf Shores, Alabama last night to find her house had been broken into and every one, not just one or two but every one of her lampshades were missing.  Crazy how lampshades are so valuable that first her Gulf Shores condo is robbed of them and now her house.  Of course she blamed Spark but when she called him he claimed up and down he was innocent. We all know about those jail people aren't they all innocent? But in this case he really was. Then she called me and started accusing me! Ha! I was so innocent I didn't even realize they had been taken. Mark informed me yes, he noticed they were all missing when he dropped off the mail. She determined she is not even going to look for the missing shades. She said "someone is going to have to do a lot of work putting them all back on and it isn't going to be me!" I think she aught to call her insurance agent. She got $250.00 for the last missing items, of course it cost her over $400.00 to replace them. Now I did know about another robbery at her house that took place yesterday around noon. We had to feed Nick and Lee and I had nothing to serve them for dessert so I went shopping at mom's house and found some frozen blue berries and a box of vanilla wafers. I confessed about that robbery and reassured her I would replace the stolen items. For some reason that robbery didn't bother her at all.
We are pleased to that everyone made it home from Gulf Shores safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment