Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Future Maestro

Anna dropped off the girls today while she, Phil and Rhoda worked on tearing carpeting out of their new old house. The girls enjoy the piano, check out Taegan's flying fingers below,  she is the future maestro.
The dogs and I were serenaded for a while until the dogs decided enough was enough and asked to go outside leaving only me to appreciate the music.
The weather was another drizzly gray cold day. I was so glad when the girls came over to play with grandma so I didn't have to feel guilty about not working outside. 
Joan drove to church tonight, Tim is still not feeling well and stayed home with the 3 youngest so Joan had room in her van for mom, Mark and I. Ken Hoerr had the service giving a review on the first 2 books of James. Ken goes in for open heart surgery Monday to have his mitral valve repaired. 
He is having this done at St. Francis Hospital in Peoria. He and his family covet your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment