Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Exploding Work Load

Not my work load, that is actually winding down with the breeding season just about over. The Berean prison Bible program is exploding. Diane and Eva Jean worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday last week thinking that would give us an easy day today. Not so, almost 200 letters came in that needed to be read and processed and well over 150 Bibles were mailed out today with another 48 ready go head out on Thursday.  We have a huge pile of studies to take to church tomorrow for grading. We had a good crew but even so it was 2:30 pm before I could get home. I went straight out to the outdoor arena to keep weeding but quit after 2 hours of back breaking labor and came inside to rework the wake boarding video from last week. This morning the first one was finally finished rendering, Rhoda watched it and reported it is too long and too boring. She gave me some good ideas and after a couple of hours more working just on that, I made a big mistake and have to start over.
After supper instead of working at the computer Rhoda and I went out to finish weeding the arena. Mark spent the evening working on fencing.  I should work on the video again but decided to start fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment